If you have appeared for the UPPCS 2023 Prelims Exam and have concerns or discrepancies regarding the released answer key, you have the opportunity to file objections.This blog post will provide you with a detailed guide on how to file objections for the UPPCS 2023 Prelims Answer Key.
Deadline : Objections for UPPCS 2023 Prelims Answer Key
The deadline for filing objections is 24th May, and you can submit them either in person at the UPPSC counter in Allahabad or by post. Please note that the provided format for filing objections needs to be used. Let’s dive into the step-by-step process.
Step 1: Understand the Objection Filing Process: Before proceeding, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with the process of filing objections. Carefully review the instructions and guidelines provided by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) regarding objections for UPPCS 2023 Prelims Answer Key in the pdf given below.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents: Ensure you have the following documents ready before initiating the objection filing process:
- UPPCS 2023 Prelims Question Paper (Set-wise)
- UPPCS 2023 Prelims Answer Key
- Supporting evidence or reference materials to substantiate your objection
Step 3: Prepare the Objection Format: The UPPSC will provide a specific format for filing objections.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Exam Name (UPPCS 2023 Prelims)
- Subject Name
- Set of Booklet
- Objection Details: Clearly mention the question number, answer given in the official answer key, and the answer you believe is correct. Support your objection with relevant evidence or reference material.
Step 4: Fill Out the Objection Format: Using the downloaded or obtained format, carefully fill in the required information. Double-check for accuracy and ensure all necessary fields are completed.
Step 5: Attach Supporting Documentation: Gather any supporting evidence or reference materials that validate your objection. These can include textbooks, study guides, or any reliable source that contradicts the answer given in the official key. Make sure to clearly reference the evidence within your objection format.
Step 6: Submitting the Objection: You have two options for submitting your objections: a) In-person Submission:
- Visit the UPPSC counter in Allahabad before the deadline (24th May) during working hours. Submit your objection format and supporting documentation to the designated personnel.
- Postal Submission: If you are unable to submit in person, send your objection format and supporting documents by post to the UPPSC office. Ensure that your submission reaches them before the deadline. Retain proof of postage for reference.
Contact Us :
For UPPCS 2023 Mains, we shall provide : –
- Daily Online Answer writing programme 2
- Classes for UP Special papers – Online and Offline
- Upcoming books on UP Special papers
Contact us at 9997453844 for any queries regarding the above.